18 January 2009

shoes shoes shoes

I haven't worn my black work pants since new year's because I have no comfortable shoes to wear with them. I currently have seven (7) tabs open on my browser, looking for some black shoes. And I've closed multiple tabs already throughout my days-long searching. Stores in real life either don't have my size or have shit for selection. Some BLACK shoes. If I have found any, in all these websites I've looked at, none of them have them in my size. It shouldn't be this hard! (that's me whining.) I need some new black (and comfortable, yeah sorry there is that stipulation) shoes I can wear to work for my large, wide, falling-arches feet. But listen, I'll put in some insoles so the arch support doesn't have to be built in. Trying to make your life easier, world, 'cause my life sure hasn't been feeling easy lately and I can empathize. Shoes, world, shoes. That's what I ask of you right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment