10 January 2009

Dear F%*k Head,

This isn't what I'd like to be posting after my ode to Cody, but this individual deserves more hateful thoughts from Fresno than just my own. I won't say much because I can't come up with anything more than this person is scared, wants attention in a fucked up way, needs serious psychiatric help, and is also very stupid ("doctors will initially mistake symptoms..."-- yeah I think maybe they'll be able to take a better guess since you sent out all these LETTERS). Fuck head. I have no kind words. This shit makes me mad.

Get your anger going on by reading this.

Mark's going to at least one of these bars tonight. Keep your peepers out for this slimy miscreant, brother, and if you see him, slip him some of his own juice.

PS-- The Stranger is one of the best free weekly reads a city has to offer, so I encourage all to read it whenever you can and for Fresno to follow in its footsteps.

No comments:

Post a Comment