02 February 2009

high schoolers are cool

I promise this is worth your time. Endure the stupid commercial and go to 2 minutes 14 seconds in.

Fresno Music Teacher Arrested! Dun-dun-DUNNN



Did you see her?! I've watched this and laughed so many times now!, and I even started watching Frontrunners, a documentary about high school students in New York who are running for student body president (oh yes, student body president), because this high school classic arty-nerd-articulate I-know-and-use-big-words girl from Fresno gave me an all new perspective on the species. And so far the movie is good. Anyway, thank you KMPH and the 10 o'clock news, I'm so glad I happened to have the tv on.

2 comments:

  1. oh biz. this just made my morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha. what? amazing. shes totally autistic.

    ReplyDelete