26 April 2008

this day

I've been surprisingly productive this morning for feeling so baseline. Let me boast: woke up at 8:30am, after going to bed around 2am (and I don't know why I woke up so early on a Saturday, except that I had to pee). Then started laundry, took out the trashes, swept/vacuumed the house, watered the flowers, tomatoes and did some weeding, painted more of my almost-done desk, did am and pm yoga because my back is seriously hurting these days, folded laundry, re-sheeted the bed, and rode to Fig and mailed my most recent netflix, Shortbus. All before 1pm! 

Still feeling drab. Just showered and am about to head to Trader Joes for some groceries and then Central Fish for fixins for tonight's sushi-party. Anyone need anything? Don't you fret, I'll pick up some beers.

oh, post post, in-post: passing road kill on your bike is not a good experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment