13 August 2009

My drink of choice


HBO's True Blood is my new obsession. Like most shows I get into, it's after-the-fact, but at least this time the show is still on air. Just not my DTV air. Mark told me about it a while back and a few weeks ago I started renting season one from Netflix. Thank you, Netflix. And after that it was episode watching marathons from one disc to the other and waiting waiting waiting until the roommate watched, the disc was sent back, and the next 2 or 3 episodes appeared. I definitely considered (multiple times) upping my Netflix account to at least 2-at-a-time, but held out.

Sookie (Anna Paquin) annoys, but what am I gonna do. I might have a sliiiight crush on Sam (Sam Trammell). And did you know Stephen Moyer (Bill) was on "The Starter Wife?" I didn't either but I never watched that show. He definitely has all the right vampire side looks:

So, now, just to wait an ENTIRE YEAR to get to season two! Yay poor no-HBO-me lifestyle.

Oh, and I've been drinking red wine lately. Not sure if there's a correlation to seeing red beverages on the TV (accent on the T), but Josh says he's buying me this for my birthday and hug-my-neck he better.

4 comments:

  1. oh bizzz. i have the same sentiments exactly. i've only made it to episode 6 and still unsure if ms. paquin is a bad actress or just really good at playing an annoying character. either way, i can't stop watching.

    i feel so cliche lusting over bill, but holy molies...the face that anna and bill are getting married in real life makes it even more delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAAT! I did not know they were getting married in real life those little love-turds! Also, I guess my pictures are too big seeing as how they're cut off... damnations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes! and my jealousy runneth over.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm on team edward [cullen] when it comes to vampires. bill is way too old. and he gives way too much stinkeye. and edward sparkles (but i'm not entirely sure if bill sparkles, too. does he? i'm only on episode 4.) tara annoys, too. but sam! sam! he's endearing.

    ReplyDelete