07 July 2008

purple pie-ness

linus is my cat's name. her full name, or when she's being adorable: linus purple pie-ness. don't remember how the "purple pie-ness" came about, and I don't spell "pie-ness" so phonetically in my head but any other way written and it looks too much like penis, and I don't want to associate that with linus, as she is female and not at all a purple penis.

there's plenty more background I could give you on linus, like where she came from, how I named her, how old she is, etc., but she's a cat (and my pet and I do love her in a pet-way), but you all don't want to read about that.

here's what I do want to say: she likes almond butter. is that bizarre? I think she might like it more than I do. when I'm eating on the couch as i normally do, she gets a whiff of it and is attracted to my plate like white to rice. it's crazy. and I googled it-- she's not the only cat who enjoys herself some almond butta.

my challenge to you: should you have a cat, try this almond butter theory. with a little reward system, we may be able to change all sorts of stereotypical human-cat relationships with this discovery.

1 comment:

  1. That's funny--I didn't get the pie-ness/penis correlation until you pointed it out. Now I think it's hilarious to say "pie-ness" out loud and think that I'm from the South.

    ReplyDelete