21 July 2008

basic tv

I see the same commercials over and over. (And on the lines of TV, I have complaints in general about the new DTV-- my antenna doesn't pick up channels 18 and 30.) I don't feel like I really even watch that much TV. But it's the beauty of DVR TV viewing, with the ability to pause, rewind and fast forward at the convenience of a button, and shit, skip commercials altogether!, that has poisoned my enjoyment of watching TV, for now I must wait through each 30-second commercial segment: Round Table $6 lunch buffett, the new 90210, the usual disgusting Carl's Jr. ads with the mouth/chewing/meaty-juices-dripping noises. The rub is the Wild Water Adventures commercial that pushes the new Ghost Slider ride. I see this blasted thing each and every time I turn on the tv, no matter how short of a time period. I couldn't find the commercial online so I grabbed a reminder for you from their website.



aaaaah!

and I hope you now have the, "Wild Water Adventure Park!" jingle in your head and can identify with the annoyance, irritation and repetition of this commercial.

xoxo, biz.

2 comments:

  1. but doesn't the ride look like fun?

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://antennaweb.org

    It'll tell you how to position your antenna to get the channels you want--it works, I swear!

    ReplyDelete