08 June 2009

food processor strikes again!

Joshua and I made this delicious meal of food last night after I got the notion of making falafel with my I-love-having-this-thing food processor:



I worked the mixings and Josh gallantly worked the frying. We had some laughable moments while discovering the mixture was too wet and the falafel balls disintegrated in the pot o' oil (which soon turned black from all the bits in there)-- so we had to run back to WF and get some brown rice flour and ingredients for a second batch, but it was totally worth it. And did you know grapeseed oil is green? Oh but it is. All around good times. And yummy.

------

So, I worked in the yard this weekend, hedged a whole bunch of bushes and got my wrists sore from manual clippers, swept the driveway, cleaned up the house a bit, and worked the food processor. Getting ready for summer par-tay par-tay times!

No comments:

Post a Comment