24 December 2008

my new best friend

Yes. The Exfoliating Hydro Towel from Earth Therapeutics. Mark has been using one of these for ages; I was fine with my washcloth until a couple of weeks ago when I just wanted more for my back. (Oh, and a couple of months back I bought a pumice for my feet and once used it on my arms and legs to get a good scrub in-- it wasn't so bad, but I recommend this hydro towel version.) Henceforth, I asked Mark for one when he said, "what do you want?" I used it the first night I got it and I am a changed woman. Ahhmazing. And this morning I used it on my face. It's everything! No more body scrubs to buy or facials or made for tv callous removers-- just this. I also want to get this for everyone I know because I want their lives made better, one fantastic exfoliation at at a time.

1 comment:

  1. oh biz you have made my day. i love me a good scrub. at longs yes? you will see me running there today.

    p.s. i think my word verification is a dirty spanish word...

    ReplyDelete